Housing and Homelessness
What we Do
We advise, assist and represent clients on:
- Rent / mortgage arrears
- Homelessness or becoming homeless
- Notice to quit issues
- Eviction / repossession
- Deposits and bonds
- Harassment from landlords and illegal evictions
- Discrimination by a landlord or housing provider
- Serious disrepair
- Transfers and allocations
- Anti-Social Behaviour Orders (ASBOs) in relation to housing matters.
What we Don't Do
We do not give advice:
- To landlords.
- About conveyancing (legal procedure for buying and selling houses) or boundary disputes (link to find a solicitor).