It is our mission to increase access to justice for disadvantaged individuals and communities in Derbyshire. Our funding covers core activities and specific projects to address areas of need in the areas of law that we support.
The Annual Report
Each year we publish an annual report that showcases the work we do and how we are achieving our aims. What does our annual report contain?
- What our aims for the future are
- Our impact in terms of the number of people we’ve helped
- Details the successes and challenges that our legal units have faced over the past year
- Testimonials and feedback to help share our client’s voices
- Information about our internal team of workers and volunteers
- A financial overview of our organisation and funding structure
The Housing Report
Housing is our largest unit by team members and with the number of enquiries we receive. Last year we received 1917 housing enquiries (33% of all enquiries). The Housing Report goes into further detail about our Housing activities throughout the year.
Every Quarter we release a snap-shot report that details the number of enquiries we’ve received and any other critical information that demonstrates our impact in the community. We also do an impact report each year to bring together our annual statistic.
Thank you to our funders
Our funders are essential to the work that we deliver and we are grateful for the financial and advisory support that they provide. In addition to the valuable contribution of our funders we would also like to thank our partners in the community including other local charitable organisations, legal societies and foundations and many other groups and organisations. For a list of our partner organisations that can provide help and support, take a look at our community directory.
EU Settled Status: Complex Cases Project