Immigration Advice

What we Do

We advise on:

  • Entry clearance applications for spouses, partners and other family members
  • Visit visas
  • Further Leave to Remain applications from within the UK, including for spouses/partners, children
  • Settlement (Indefinite Leave to Remain) applications
  • Domestic Violence settlement applications
  • Private and Family Life based Human Rights applications, including seeking to regularising status where overstayed leave.
  • EUSS applications for Settled or Pre-Settled Status, including applications for EUSS Family Permit to enter UK for family members.
  • Nationality enquiries including naturalisation and Registration as British Citizen applications
  • Windrush applications
  • Right of Abode and Certificate of Entitlement applications as well
  • Transfer of Conditions/ Replacement of Biometric Residence Card (TOC) applications

What we Don't Do

We don’t advise on:

  • work and study based visa applications
  • Asylum work
  • Passport applications
  • Detention, Bail, Removal or Deportation work

Useful Links