Immigration & Asylum Advice

What we Do

We advise on:

  • Entry clearance applications (visas), for visits, spouses, other family members, students, as well as others
  • Leave to remain in the UK, for e.g. as a spouse, student, family dependant
  • Settlement applications
  • EEA (European Economic Area) applications
  • Nationality and citizenship
  • Implications of overstaying leave in the UK.

What we Don't Do

We don’t advise on:

  • Work permits
  • Applications
  • Representation work
  • Passports

Useful Links