Just in Time employment advice service
A FREE timely employment advice service for those whose health is being affected by problems at work.
We provide a free specialist, confidential advice on employment issues that could affect your health and well-being in work.
Whatever the problem is at work, we are here to listen and advise you of your options. We can also help you not to internalise the problems from work thus help you to improve your health & well-being and aid you to:
- a better working relationship, and/or
- resolving an employment issue with advice and support, and/or
- getting support to meet your needs work due to having a disability or a long-term health condition, and/or
- an earlier return to work from sick leave.
Your GP or Counsellor can refer you to us as part of their prescription service. Don’t worry we do not not charge for our services for whatever the outcome is that you are seeking.
Please note that your GP or Counsellor will not share confidential information without your consent.
What we Do
What we Do
- We provide a specialist advice on your options in resolving issues at work.
- We provide a settlement service on favourable grounds to you.
- We offer solutions to enable you to:
- stay in work,
- return to work from sick leave.
- where appropriate, information on how to get your needs met in work with support from Access to Work or Occupational Health service.
What we Don't Do
We do not:
- share confidential information with your employer, GP or Counsellor without your consent.
- provide an assessment service to meet your needs in work in relation to accommodating your disability and/or health needs.
GET IN TOUCH
What to do Next
For more information about this free, timely service, tell your GP or counsellor or contact us on 01246 550674.
This service is funded by Derbyshire Public Health.