Lip Service – ESP
If you are taking action at the Employment Tribunal without professional advice or representation these pages are for you.
Derbyshire Law Centre has been awarded funding by the Ministry of Justice through the Access to Justice Foundation to provide assistance to Litigants in Person taking claims to the Employment Tribunal. The intention is to provide resources to support and guide you through the process, rather than to give legal advice or to provide representation.
If you require it, you will find sources of legal advice and representation listed here. If you live in Derbyshire you may be eligible for advice from Derbyshire Law Centre; please contact us for further details.
LiP Service provides:
- A what-to-do-when guide to resolving issues in your employment, including ways of reaching a resolution without taking action in the Employment Tribunal.
- Links to sources of reliable, accurate information and self-help material on the internet.
- Links to self-help material developed by Derbyshire Law Centre.
- A list of useful publications.
- Sources of low-cost or free help and advice.
- If you can’t find what you’re looking for, or would like individual support in taking your claim, either complete the Enquiry Form, or phone our helpline on 0800 707 6990 or 01246 550 674 between 9.30 am and 4.30 pm, Monday to Friday. We can respond by email or phone. If you have a preference, please make that clear. We can follow up telephone conversations in writing. When you speak to us, please let us know if you would like us to do that.
NB: We can only give one-to-one assistance if you live in the D2N2 region (Derbyshire and Derby City, Nottinghamshire and Nottingham City); we cannot respond to enquiries from elsewhere.