Immigration and Asylum Advice
Our service is open to residents throughout Derbyshire (excluding Derby City). Our immigration advice is given by an experienced solicitor accredited by the Law Society at Level 2 casework level and Supervisor level under the Immigration and Asylum Law Accreditation Scheme.
We are committed to providing a quality service. We held a Legal Service Commission Quality Mark at Specialist Help level for immigration advice for over 10 years, until our Legal Aid contract ended in 2010.
What we Do
We advise on:
- Entry clearance applications (visas), for visits, spouses, other family members, students, as well as others
- Leave to remain in the UK, for e.g. as a spouse, student, family dependant
- Settlement applications
- EEA (European Economic Area) applications
- Nationality and citizenship
- Implications of overstaying leave in the UK.
What we Don't Do
We don’t advise on:
- Work permits
- Representation work
GET IN TOUCH
What to do Next
We can advise on the telephone, we do not advice by e-mail or appointment accept for access reasons. It is best if you telephone to speak to one of our advisers first, so that we can assess the level of help needed.